Thursday, June 6, 2013

Genesis 2 - Men and Women

Genesis two shows a glimpse of God creating man and woman with great care.  For those of you who have (or haven't) noticed, He created men different from women and women different from men.

Genesis 2
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
. . . . Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
    and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
    for she was taken out of man.
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.


I get the privilege of working with couples at our church and in the neighborhood.  Last night we had a "year in review" for newly married couples and here is one clip on men and women that is absolutely hilarious and insightful:



My wife and I just rolled in laughter while watching this - partly because it is sooooo true.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment